Header Ads

How To Fast Start Your Computer-Laptop Windows 7/8/10 Tips &Tricks

How are you all friends? I'm good at Allah mercy.The operating system of any laptop or desktop computer takes a long time to get started. The main reason for this is the startup. Usually no matter what type of software you install, some of those software's exe files go to the startup option. So when you turn on your desktop or laptop computer.


At that point it takes a long time to turn it on. But if you want, you can close this running time. You can do this on any operating system. It could be Windows 7, Windows 7 or Windows 10. Same rule on all operating systems. You have been taught very simply. Please watch my video carefully for this. If you watch my video a few times. Then you can easily do this on any operating system.

Subscribed to my channel Azmol Phothsop. So whenever I make new videos. They will be notified first of all












No comments

Powered by Blogger.
.